ADAPTOGENIC RAW VEGAN CARAMEL SLICE WITH YOGI DUST
Have you tried our
Yogi Dust powder?
This restorative blend of raw organic cacao, antioxidants, adaptogens and medicinal mushrooms works on a cellular level to reduce stress, promote calm, and gently soothe body and mind.
While Yogi Dust can be taken as a daily drink or blended into your morning smoothie, why not incorporate this delicious powder into your very own healthy treat? That way, you can enjoy the powerful benefits of this magical health-boosting powder, while indulging your tastebuds at the same time!
If you’re in need of some recipe inspiration, check out this rich and decadent raw salted caramel slice - it’s vegan, sugar-free, and doesn’t require any baking, making it the ideal snack when you need a tasty yet healthy pick-me-up.
Recipe: Vegan Raw Salted Caramel Slice With LOWIN Yogi Dust
1 cup almond flour
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
¼ cup refined coconut oil
4 Medjool dates
1 ¼ cup Medjool dates
¼ cup nut butter of choice
2 tbsp almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp fleur de sel or table salt
Chocolate topping -
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup cocoa powder
¼ tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp LOWIN Yogi Dust powder
1. Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place almond flour, shredded coconut, coconut oil and dates in a food processor and blitz until well combined (mixture should be a little sticky when pressed between your fingers).
3. Spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of the lined pan and put it in the freezer while you prepare the caramel.
4. Place dates, nut butter, almond milk, vanilla extract and fleur de sel or table salt in a food processor and blitz until smooth and creamy (scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed).
5. Spread the caramel mixture on top of the base layer evenly, then place the pan back in the freezer for 30 minutes to allow the caramel to set.
6. For the chocolate topping, melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat. Once melted, add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, maple syrup and Yogi Dust powder and mix until combined.
7. Remove chocolate mixture from heat and allow it to cool slightly before pouring over the top of the caramel, spreading evenly.
8. Place the pan in the fridge for at least 2 hours (or in the freezer for 30 minutes if you’re short on time), after which time the layers should be set. To serve, cut the slice into squares.
Tip: You can store leftover slice in the freezer - simply take out a square 5 minutes before you want to it. The slice can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.